Non-Degree Applicants (NDOPO)

Applicants who want to enroll in courses without the intent of completing a degree or certificate program can enroll as a nondegree or NDOPO major student. Applicants will file a common application and select nondegree major. While in this major, the student is not required to submit proof of high school completion nor transcripts from prior colleges.  However, the NDOPO applicant must meet all prerequisite requirements to register for any course that requires them.  Students who elect to later change to a degree or certificate status will have to file their high school and college transcripts at that time.