Readmission to PHSC

Students who have been admitted to the College but have not enrolled for courses within one year of the term in which they were admitted and students who initially enroll but do not register for one academic year, must apply for readmission to PHSC by submitting an online Application for Readmission. No fee is required to apply for readmission.