Students who have started classes in a Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) program at another institution may be able to transfer to the Pasco-Hernando State College program. The student must apply to PHSC and request official transcripts as noted above. Transcripts will be reviewed on a course-by-course basis to determine equivalency to Pasco-Hernando State College courses. In order to receive the baccalaureate degree from Pasco-Hernando State College students must complete at least 25% (30 credits) of the BAS program at PHSC and at least 25% (12 credits) of the upper-division courses required for the program at Pasco-Hernando State College.