Admission to AA or AS Degree Programs

To be admitted to the Associate in Arts (AA) or Associate in Science (AS) degree programs, students must ensure the following documents have been received by the Admissions and Student Records office:

  1. a PHSC Application for Admission indicating the intent to pursue an AA or AS degree; and
  2. an official high school transcript indicating graduation with a standard high school diploma or a Certificate of Completion-CPT eligible (excluding limited access degrees) or an official transcript of GED scores indicating receipt of a high school equivalency diploma; and
  3. an official transcript from each U.S. college or university attended.

Students graduating from institutions outside of the United States must follow the procedures for submitting transcripts outlined in the section "Non-Immigrant (F Visa or M Visa) Student Admission."

Students who have received special diplomas are not eligible for admission to degree programs.