Final Grades

Final grades can be viewed online via WISE or on the Florida Virtual Campus website.

Time Limit for Grade Change

Requests for corrections of course records, including requests for late drop or late withdrawals, are to be made within one calendar year of when the grade was assigned to the course . It is the responsibility of the student to bring any errors to the attention of the faculty member as soon as the errors are detected within this one year period. Students requiring assistance should work with an advisor in Student Affairs advising. Authorized changes often require time and multiple signatures. Corrections to the student record and academic history are made by the Office of Admissions and Student Records.