Dual Enrolled High School Students

High school students have a different set of rules, procedures and deadlines that permit their enrollment and registration. These are described in the articulation agreements that PHSC signs with each public school district, private school, or home education program. Students work with the counselor at their local high school to identify the courses they seek and secure the appropriate forms and approvals. The approval forms must include an unweighted GPA for high school courses completed to demonstrate student eligibility to participate in dual enrollment. Students without the appropriate documents will not be registered. College courses for dual enrolled students may be offered at the high school or college campus. Please check the academic calendar for dual enrollment registration dates. Students not enrolled in public high schools who want to participate in dual enrollment at PHSC may contact the Office of Instructional Services for assistance.